Please take a moment to review our “cat lounge policies” (including COVID) before making a reservation and visiting Hyla’s Heart to Home Cat Lounge.
By proceeding to make a reservation, you are agreeing to adhere to these policies.
For humans: We require hand sanitization throughout the appointment visit. After each lounge appointment, we sterilize all high-touch surfaces, door handles, pens, clipboards, etc. We also have an air filtering system running at all times.
- Only one party or family, not to exceed 4 persons, are allowed in the cat lounge at one time.
- Children younger than 7 years are not allowed in the cat lounge.
- Children ages 7-15 years old must be accompanied by and supervised by an adult; maximum two children per adult.
- Visits with the cats are limited for 50 minutes unless there is no one waiting to come in and then your visit may be longer.
- All guests must wear a mask at all times covering their nose and their mouth. The only exception is when eating or drinking.
- Use the litter box before coming. We do not provide a public restroom.